Monday, January 14, 2013

Military members can get free National Parks Pass

Active duty military members can take advantage of a great benefit from the Department of the Interior and the National Park Service. If you are on active duty, you can get a free National Parks pass for 2013.

Overview of the Annual Pass for US Military and Their Dependents
-Available to US military members and their dependents in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard, as well as most members of the US Reserves and National Guard. Proper military ID is required (CAC Card or DoD Form 1173).
-Obtained in person at Federal recreation sites that charge entrance or standard amenity fees.
-Covers entrance to Fish and Wildlife Service and National Park Service sites that charge Entrance Fees, and Standard Amenity Fees at Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and Bureau of Reclamation sites.
-Admits the pass owners and any accompanying passengers in a private non-commercial vehicle at per vehicle fee areas, or the pass owner and up to additional 3 adults at sites that charge per person.
-Free admission at sites that charge entrance or standard amenity fees for one full year from the month obtained (through last day of that month).
-Allows pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle to enter federally operated recreation sites across the country.
-Covers the pass owner and three (3) accompanying adults age 16 and older at sites where per person entrance fees are charged. No entry fee charged for children 15 and under.
-The pass does not cover or provide a discount on expanded amenity fees such as camping, boat launch or interpretive fees.

>> Heated Electric Socks.

>> The Quebe Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment